There must be a good idea to start a successful business. But how to find out if my idea is good enough? Will I not waste energy, time, and money on a service no one is interested in?
The project „Start to Run!“ gives a helping hand. A platform that reveals the potential of an idea and its chances to develop into a functioning „business“.
SK-NIC is partner of the “Start to Run!” project. In 2020, the 2nd year of the SK-NIC Fund’s call took place, the aim of which was to support business in a virtual environment. As part of the Call for Small Projects 2020, “Start to Run!” project impressed with its visions and received financial support from the fund.
Activities within „Start to Run!“ are divided into several groups:
- Business preparation – testing of new business ideas.
- Start-up stories – the opportunity to follow those who are just starting a business and to learn about their stories and procedures.
- Evening school – a 30-day online course that brings tips for doing business even without initial capital.
The cooperation between SK-NIC and „Run!“ brings nice results from the very beginning:
- more than 2000 visitors attended the training course,
- more than 60 supported ideas that bring improvements into many areas of life, industry and business – we really recommend to look at them, one will immediately get the urge to turn his plans into a real business!
Starting your own business does not have to be a scarecrow at all, as it might seem at first glance. It is enough to have an idea. In „Start to Run!“ project, they will be happy to advise you on whether your idea has the potential to develop into a viable business story.
Are you not familiar with the virtual business world? No problem! Many videos with useful information are available in the Academy of Virtual Slovakia series, created by the SK-NIC.