Soon it will again be possible to apply for financial support for projects from the SK-NIC Fund, from 15th March 2020 until 30th April 2020.
Up to 150,000 EUR will be earnmarked from the SK-NIC Fund.
This time we will support the succesfull projects in the range of 10,000 EUR to 30,000 EUR.
It is also important to note that the projects submitted for this call will have to be implemented within two years.
The call for the large projects 2020 covers three ranges of themes:
- Information and communication technologies education,
- Digital inclusion,
- Projects with positive impact on the environment (so-called “green IT”).
Thus we will support:
- projects that effectively use information and communication technologies for education or projects educating about these technologies,
- digital inclusion projects that involve all people, regardless of age, sex, ability and place, to take advantage of the virtual world,
- projects that reduce environmental impacts through technology.
A number of interesting projects supporting security and especially education by using electronic technologies were involved in the last year’s call for small projects. Therefore, we have decided to repeat this theme also in the current call. However, we are also interested in other themes – those that open up the world of technology to people with different specific needs or help to protect the environment. We are curious to see how the project managers will surprise us, as the last time!
Therefore, if you have a good idea, do not hesitate to apply. (However, only citizens of the Slovak Republic can apply).
All necessary information can be found on the SK-NIC Fund website and also at the Pontis Foundation website (Slovak only).
Through the SK-NIC Fund we want to help good ideas that will contribute to the development of virtual Slovakia. By launching another call, we meet one of our company’s strategic goals – engaging in the promotion of digital society projects.
Already now we are looking forward to the projects in the next call and their contribution to the development of our virtual Slovakia.
For more information watch the video (English subtitles included).