- SK-NIC is entitled to block a Domain Name after the Complainant pays the applicable fees for the procedure and simultaneously declares that it will recompense the Registrant for any damage if any such damage will be caused within this context in the event that the Complainant’s proposal to ADR Centre will be rejected;
- For more details, we recommend to read the .sk Terms and Conditions, Cl. 4.6.1.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If the Expert decides to terminate the Domain’s registration period or to transfer the Domain, SK-NIC shall perform the decision not earlier than 15 days from the day when it had received the Expert’s decision and the identification data of the Complainant or of the person to process the act designated by the Complainant;
- For more details, we recommend to read the ADR Rules, Cl. 6.2.
How can the contact details of the Registrant that is natural person be obtained if the domain violates the rights or justifiable interests of third parties?
- If you are interested in obtaining the contact details of the Registrant (natural person), it is necessary to submit to SK-NIC a formal request for information, which must be duly substantiated so that SK-NIC can assess it and decide whether there is probable and legitimate right to provide information. At the same time, the third party undertakes to destroy the personal data provided if the legal proceedings are not instituted;
- the Domain Registrant’s data will be provided from the Registry to the extent necessary to contact the affected Registrant;
- For more details, we recommend to read the .sk Terms and Conditions, Cl. 8.4.4.
- In case of suspicion that the domain is used for illegal / fraudulent activity, the whole matter must be reported to the law enforcement authorities.
- SK-NIC can act only base on the decision of such relevant authority.